Dragonball Online Chat Bubble
4

Hey,

I have three pieces of news to blurt out. I am really angry now, so bear with me.
1) Shyne, let me give you an e-hug! You seem really busy lately, please reply.
2) I've become a troll on MS3B. Hug me.
3) (calm rant) Why? Boycotting EA simply because two Generous Gifters were banned? I'd say EA was doing them a favour - not making them lose their money. You see, in life, things don't come easy. You can't get everything for free, nor can you get everything with a wave of a friend's magic wand. You are troubling the gifters with your greed. So can everybody just cut it out? If the gifters were that perfect, they'd be forgiving EA by now. I must admit, I'm not perfect and usually I'm a ravenous little bitch. But I've seen people trying to resort to piracy because they're angry at EA, but what is the use? I respect pirates, but seriously? You might as well quit playing the Sims 3 if you so-want to boycott them - please stop this UTTER SHIT.

4 amusing answers:

Shyne said...

*Cuddles you to death* I'm sorry Charlie I had work this afternoon. I picked up a shift. And I agree with you about that EA bullshit... but I prefer not to get involved in politics. As you know lol I am going to attempt a retexture of that new Peggy hair, but it might not be for a few days, so if I'm not around it's because my BF is sucking up my time because his b'day is on Mon. I'll let you know how it all goes :)
PS. Do me a favour and retexture some hairs using CTU with that texture I sent you. I want to see you practicing and learning ;)

Love you lots, keep it up, hope you get this message tonight.

- Shyne ^_^

Little Miss Epic said...

Hi, Shyne! Work is pretty time-consuming. Since I'm studying, I don't have any work, lol (not even a part-time job, surprisingly). The new Peggy hair's already taken (sadly) by Anubis. Lol you better ask him to give you a chance next time! ;)
xx

Shyne said...

Not THAT peggy hair lol the newer one that Anubis won't touch (and I don't blame him) because the mesh sucks balls lol
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-hair-for-females-all-ages-by-peggy_09.html

Little Miss Epic said...

Sorry, Robo already took it. :P

Post a Comment

Back to Top